Sunday 8 May 2011

Whats In My Bag?

I've seen loads of people on YouTube do what’s in my bag/purse and I thought I would do a blog version. I was quite excited about this blog post actually.
My bag is only small I don’t carry around loads of things, however I have got a college bag that bigger and got loads of things in it... maybe I will do what’s in my college bag? Hmmmmm.
The items in my bag depends on what I’m wearing or where I’m going but today it's got in it.

The items that are in my bag are:
* 3 L'IMPERATRICE D&G
I love this perfume its smells very fruity. You can smell watermelon more than anything else. The only thing is that I found myself reapply it several times a day because the smells doesn’t last as long as I would like.
It was about £40.00 pounds I got this from boots. There 5 other perfumes in the collection i also want number 10. the perfume in y bag depends on what im wearing on the day.
* Hand cream by soap & glory
I got this hand cream for christmas out of a soap & glory set from my mum. It's a okay hand cream not the best smelling one but it dosent leave me greasy which for me is a big thing I hate greasy hands. If you want to buy this hand cream you can get it from boots and its £4.85 but sometimes they have 3 for 2 so it’s worth checking it out :)
* My favourite colour lipstick it’s by natural collection and the colour called rose petal.
I love the colour of this lipstick it’s like a soft coral colour but the only thing is that it doesn’t last 2 minutes and I like lipsticks that stain your lips so you don’t have to keep reapplying. And this was £1.99
*Ribena drink
Because you never know when you’re going to get thirsty. I'm a bit geeky like that.
* My purse
It’s got in it my boots advantage card, my bank card ,my national insurance number ,last year student card , my vtct number , IKEA family card , Matalan card, my personal driving licences and about 9 pounds.I love anything floral so I instantly fell in love with this plus I was getting sick of my big purse. It was about £4.00 pounds I think. And it’s from Primark!
* Blackberry curve (my phone)
My mum bought me this for my 18th birthday. I couldn’t live without it but I just wish the battery wasn’t so rubbish on it. I’m unsure how much it costed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment