Saturday 14 May 2011

Review.. Body America lip butter :)

Hey girless!

I've been trying to post this review for a couple of days now but have been super busy with college and also the website has been down!

Body America lip butter!!!



I'm in love with this lip product, the flavour or scent is vanilla and strawberry. And no word of a lie it smells of vanilla and strawberry, it has the most beautiful taste to it...and has probably many other out there if something doesn’t taste nice then it’s a no go for me but I could actually eat this product!! Love it.
This was only £4.00 from house of Fraser and there have a couple of other ones that might pick up on my travels. Also the box it comes in is super cuteee!
Have you tired these lip butters?
what do you think of them ?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment