Monday 9 May 2011

Mini Haul :)

Just a quick haul on some hair products that I picked up today whilst out shopping on a budget. There nothing more that I hate is shopping on a budget but sometimes it’s got to be done. Ive been looking for a good cheap blonde shampoo and conditioner I really did want the john Frieda one but just couldn’t afford it so ive settled for a less expensive one. Ill also add a review on all the items once ive tried them . So the things I picked up today are:
* Creighton’s brilliant blonde colour enhancing shampoo and conditioner.
I’m naturally blonde I just want to go a little bit lighter without dyeing it. This was only 99p each from body care. I’ll be posting a review up in the next couple of days .

*Mess head hair therapy shine serum
My hair gets ridicules frizzy hair and anyone who dose knows what a night mare it is. So I thought I would pick some serum up and see if it calms it down a bit. This was £1.19 from body care.

*bastiste nude dry shampoo
This is the product I’m more excited about. I love dry shampoo but this one is different it’s in powder form.


Has any of you girles used the shampoo and conditioner what do you think of it?
How do you girlies get rid of frizz?
Has anybody used the new dry shampoo and what do you think of dry shampoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment