Sunday 8 May 2011

tag :)

I know I’ve already posted today but I come across this and really wanted to do it.
Also because I’m knew I’m not well know but really wanted to do this so I got this off http://chloesbeautycorner.blogspot.com/ .


-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Mostly twice (sometimes I forget at night)

-What skin type do you have?
I have Combination skin I also have very sensitive cheeks

-What is your current facial wash?
Gatineau makeup remover.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes once a week but I have facial quite a lot at college

-What brand do you use?
Gatineau

-What moisturizer do you use?
Simple Light Hydrating Moisturiser

-Do you have freckles?
Yes loads

-Do you use eye cream?
No. I want to but I haven’t come across a good brand, can anyone recommend any?

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No I haven’t but I do get a few spots ever now and again

-Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
No

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, collection 2000 lasting perfection foundation , also a natural collection one that I mix with my moisturizer to make a tinted moisturiser. I’ve not found a perfect foundation yet!

-How about concealer?
Natural collection but I’ve got a few depends on where I going.

-Do you know your undertone colour?
Not really I’m really pale though.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them, I can only wear certain ones though because my eyes are so small

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I did.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Depends on what mood I’m in or where I’m going. I’ve got quite a lot.

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes and sponge for liquid foundation, I never use my fingers

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes.

-For the face?
Yes I do :)

-What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
I love greens and browns at the moment.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid on top, pencil on bottom sometimes

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never.

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
There okay I’ve only ever tired one though.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I haven’t got any but I really like the look of it.

What is your favourite lipstick?
It’s a rimmel one and the colour is celeb

-How about lipgloss?
Collection 2000 -rock steady 3

-What is your favourite blush to use?
Helen e - in the pink

-Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No I don’t like buying off line.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I love it

-Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic company outlets)
no I don’t think they have them in the uk: S

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I already have at college.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
nope never. I’m clumsy in everything else though.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
when the foundation don’t match the skin.

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like bright lipsticks and neutral eyeshades

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I like fern cotton

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
yes I’ve done it before when I’ve woke up late.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look alright I feel better with makeup on.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Mac

-What do you think of Makeup?
I think it’s great.

No comments:

Post a Comment