Sunday 22 May 2011

bit of a moan ..bit of a blog!

Hey ladies!

I haven’t posted a blog in about a week and I’m sorry for that it’s just because my laptop broke on me and I’ve been super busy with college. I’ve got loads reviews and blog post I need to do but just haven’t got the time or laptop at the moment!
I’m going to be doing a blog about makeup tricks and tips. I read quite a lot of these and I’ve made a few up myself but I thought I would share the ones with you that I think really work!!

Have you got tired eyes?
Easy peasy just get a white eye liner pencil and put it from the corner of your eyes then stop half way.. and this makes your eyes look refreshed like you’ve had a great night sleeps.

Do you hate getting waterproof mascara of?
I love waterproof mascara I just hate getting it off at night. So what I do is apply a normal mascara first then add the waterproof over the top of it. Make it easy peasy to get off at night.

Don’t you hate it when you have dry lips and your lipstick looks horrible on?
What I do is put a layer of Vaseline on my lips first let that become a bit sticky then I put my lipstick over the top of it so you get a even surface.

Don’t you hate it when you see people working around with the foundation two shades to dark or light?
Well that because you should have a foundation shade for summer and a different one for winter because your skin colour changes with each season.

Don’t like you nose?
I have a horrible nose so what I like to do is get a highlighter which is a dark brown and shade down the sides of my nose. This make it look much smaller then what it actually is.

Does anybody use these tricks?
What tricks do you use? I would love to read them J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment